Focus on the Most Important Things
Securing your future— family, health, job and leisure— takes a plan. You need a full picture of the financial possibilities, grounded in facts and reality.
As Certified Financial Planners™ you'll benefit from our commitment to provide you with objective, 360 degree advice that takes into account your needs and your life goals, looking beyond what you have to invest. Our fee only approach ensures you the highest level of objectivity. Learn more about our fee structure.
Together, we explore the following as it relates to your financial and life goals, for both the short- and long- term:
• Portfolio planning and investment strategies
• Total assets (physical and monetary)
• Liabilities and credit rating
• Compensation and benefits
• Cash flow and spending plans
• Tax considerations
• Education funding
• Retirement planning
• Income planning in retirement
• Estate planning and planned giving
• Insurance levels and risks (Life, Disability and Long-Term Care)
Through a series of meetings we discover, design, and present our findings and recommendations in a format you can understand. Using the latest in software tools your information is analyzed and organized so you have a clear plan for moving forward.